For this Commercial Finance Analyst role, you will be working in partnership with a global brand. This role offers the opportunity to join their Commercial Finance team to further develop and enhance your commercial analysis skills within a company that have grown during Covid times.
Your key responsibilities for the Finance Analyst role will include:
- Take full responsibility for the annual sales forecast, pricing and sector forecasts across their UK markets
- Develop and provide commercial insights
- Prepare the weekly performance review and present to the CFO
- Promotional performance review analytics including providing financials on future forecasts
- Finance business partner with internal sales, marketing and group functions teams
Your key skills required will include:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA), ideally with post qualified commercial experience
- A Proactive person, who enjoys business partnering and is used to working to tight deadlines
- Confident with own ability, able to take responsibility and think strategically,
- Strong analytics, ideally advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent presentation skills both oral and written
The company offer an excellent benefits package and this is a strong opportunity to develop your finance career within a growing business. Please contact Ad Idem for further details.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.