My client, a top AM firm are looking for a product/ operations person.
The scope of the role includes:
• Work closely with and support both the Product Manager – UCITS and the Head of Middle Office
• Develop a close working relationship with Project Management, Performance & Reporting, Shareholder Services and Client Service Business Development teams across global entities. .
• Assist with the development of controls and procedures for the ManCo, supporting the Designated Persons as required.
• Daily control and escalation as appropriate of ad hoc operational tasks in relation to labelled funds.
• Coordination of internal meetings and board meetings, including attendees, taking/distributing minutes, logging actions and collating materials as required.
• Responsible for fund data, including both internal and external data; liaising with both data providers and service providers as required.
• Assist with producing, updating and dissemination of fund documentation, including KIDs, KIIDs, prospectuses, annual/semi-annual reports, application forms and regulatory reports.
• Assist with fund changes/projects, including fund opening/closing and new share classes
• Assist with adding funds/share classes to investment platforms and relationship/operational aspects post onboarding.
• Work with the Fund custodian to ensure fund payments are in accordance with the fee schedule and agreed budget.
• Assist with the calculation/recording of, management fees, OCR, subsidies and rebates
• Implement and develop controls and procedures and assist with the improvement and automation of manual tasks.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• 2-3 years’ experience within financial services
• Demonstrated knowledge of investment products and fund structures, particularly UCITS
• Good project management and rapport building skills
• Good oral and written communication skills; confidence to effectively interface with stakeholders at most levels
• Organised and detail-oriented; ability to multitask
• Drive to develop the role, as well as individually