Interim Financial Controller
Salary: £500.00 – £650.00 per day
My client is looking for an Interim Financial Controller to join their team.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day running of the Finance operations;
- Maintain regular rolling forecasts of the company’s position;
- Manage and control Foreign Exchange exposure and currency hedging;
- The production and review of monthly management accounts;
- Develop financial plans and budgets for the company;
- Creation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting.
Some of the skills and knowledge required:
- Qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA;
- Successful track record of leading and developing people;
- Ambitious and driven;
- International experience including currency transactions and hedging;
- Recruitment/service industry experience.