This 6 month FTC opportunity would be working within a leading investment company, who are globally renowned as being leaders in their specialist sector. We are currently working in partnership with them to find a Senior Finance Manager to join their Group Finance Team to take the lead for a portfolio of companies.
Your key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Take ownership for the completion of the Finance Packs for management reporting
- Manage the P&L, cashflow and ensure the Group entity financial reporting is updated regularly
- Provide in-depth financial analysis on group activities to assist with business planning
- Lead and mentor the Finance team to ensure the financial reports deadlines are met
- Own the Tax & treasury including oversight of bank accounts and regulatory reporting
Your key skills required for this role will include
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA) with post qualified experience
- Knowledge of Wealth Management, Investment Funds or Asset Management would be beneficial for the role
- Ideally you will be immediately available or on a short notice period
- Be a clear communicator, both written and verbal
- Proven team management knowledge, including training and mentoring
- A Pro-active person, results driven with a positive outlook
This 6 month FTC role provides an excellent opportunity to continue your career development within a global player, well renowned in their market space. If you would like to know more about the role Contact Ad Idem for in-depth details.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.