Key responsibilities apportioned include but are not limited to:
- Undertake day-to-day duties as necessary and provide coverage during periods of high volumes or unexpected absences.
- Ensure defined standards, procedures and policies are appropriately followed, identifying potential efficiencies.
- Ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met, both individually and as a team.
- Escalate exceptions and issues in a timely manner to Head of Pricing and Data Management and Group Head of Middle Office and Technology as appropriate.
- On-going review of processes and procedures to help identify areas for improvement which will maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop good working relations with other departments (Portfolio Managers, Trading, Compliance, Legal, Risk Management and Control, Distribution, Finance and HR) and third party service providers.
- Creation and maintenance of assets including equities, fixed income, money market and derivatives.
- Creation and maintenance of new funds and related bank accounts.
- Maintenance of pricing data including the monitoring of pricing feeds and researching pricing information.
- Query management and resolution on a variety of areas including pricing and data queries, supporting bespoke client requests, and coordinating with custodians to resolve and settle any disputes.
- Management and maintenance of exception based reporting to ensure timeliness and accuracy of data.
- Support the Head of Pricing and Data Management in Data Management Strategy across the organisation.
- Monitor best practice in the external marketplace as well as regulatory requirements (both current and future) and highlight recommended improvements to the Head of Pricing & Data Management.
- Collaborate with other Operations teams, Compliance, Risk and IT to support and develop the overall service to the business.
- Participate in and or contribute to project work as required.
- Support internal, client and regulatory audit requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned and incidental to the work described above.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.