Please see job spec below:
- Implement and/or co-ordinate the client on-boarding, off-boarding and transitional activity of the businesses pooled funds and Segregated mandates.
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders: Investment teams, Client Service, Sales, Product Development, and co-ordinate infrastructure teams e.g. Compliance, Legal, Risk, Middle Office, Trading, Performance and Analytics, Development and IT to manage client onboarding, fund/mandate launches, closures, and transition events in a timely and efficient manner (transition events to include fund restructures and in species).
- Providing regular status updates on progress with projects to line management and internal business partners.
- Co-ordinate the set-up or change of any legal documentation (side letters, distribution agreements and complex rebate arrangements) pertaining to fund investors ensuring at all times that internal and external stakeholders are kept updated on the status of legal documentation.
- Coordinate significant IMA and Investment guideline changes for Segregated mandates and ensuring execution across the business.
- Manage communication with external parties for onboarding purposes e.g. transfer agents, custodians, administrators, transition managers, clearing brokers and other third parties throughout the onboarding process.
- Represent the team, department in a professional, collaborative, manner, developing good working relationships with all internal and external parties.
- Manage and mitigate Risks associated with client onboarding, fund/mandate launches, closures, and transition events.
- Maintaining the Project and Client Change Management dashboards.
- Administering e-signature for both internal and external sign-off of projects, checklists and legal documents.
- Work with the Head of Program management and on ad-hoc project as required.
If you feel you are the right fit for this role, get in touch with us today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.