For this 12 month FTC role, you will partner with a Global Business, who have created a new role for a Commercial Financial Controller to lead the transition of their Finance team to their head office and set up a new group finance division.
You will report into the Group Head of Finance and will be joining a company in growth mode, this opportunity offers a chance to build a legacy within a global business and to add value from day one.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Transition the Finance team and build the group finance division.
- Build and take ownership for all finance reporting, including new processes and reports
- Implement and redefine the new finance operating model
- Provide in-depth analysis of cash flow, forecasts and budget
- Define new roles, responsibilities and accountabilities for the team
- Prepare board and executive committee packs, providing a variance analysis to management on a monthly basis
- Ensure monthly and yearly Accounts are completed in liaison with both internal and external stakeholders
Your key skills will include:
- A qualified accountant, with proven experience in driving improvements, report building and team management
- Be Immediately available or on a short notice period
- A key element with be team management ensuring that key personnel are in place to complement the needs of the business
- Have a proven background in finance change or transformation projects
- Be confident to question the business needs to drive change and improvements
- Be a clear communicator at all levels, both written and verbal
This role will be a 12 month FTC position with the opportunity for future development, please contact Ad Idem for a full role brief and to discuss your experience to be considered for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.