For this Transition Manager role, you will Partner with a Global Business, to lead the transition of one of their Internal Finance teams to their Head office based in London and set up a new group finance function.
You will report into the Group Head of Finance and will be joining this global company in growth mode, this opportunity offers a chance to build a legacy within a global business and to add value from day one.
Your key skills will include:
- Ideally a Qualified Accountant, with proven experience in transition back office functions and working through the program of events to ensure deadlines are met
- Managing the team transition ensuring that key personnel are in place
- Build and take ownership for the teams reporting, including building new processes and reports
- Be confident to question the business needs to drive change and improvements.
- Be a clear communicator at all levels, both written and verbal
The Transition Manager / Financial Controller role responsibilities will include:
- Transition the Finance team and build the Group finance division.
- Implement and redefine the new finance team operating model
- Provide in-depth financial analysis of cash flow, forecasts and budget
- Define new roles within the team and build their responsibilities and accountabilities for the team
- Prepare financial board and executive committee packs, providing a variance analysis to management on a monthly basis
- Ensure Monthly and Yearly Accounts are completed in liaison with both internal and external stakeholders
For this role they are looking for someone with Immediate availability or on a short notice. This role will be a 12 month FTC position with the opportunity for future development, Please contact Ad Idem for a full role brief and to discuss your experience to be considered for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.