We are currently working in partnership with a leading global retail brand, who are seeking a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their Global Commercial Finance Team. This role offers the opportunity to develop and enhance your commercial analysis skills within a company that have grown during Covid times and who will look to help you develop your career with them.
Your key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Take full responsibility for the annual sales forecast, pricing and sector forecasts across their UK markets
- Develop and provide commercial insights
- Prepare the weekly performance review and present to the CFO
- Promotional performance review analytics including providing financials on future forecasts
- Finance business partner with internal teams
Your key skills required will include:
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA), ideally with post qualified commercial experience
- A Proactive person, who enjoys business partnering and is used to working to tight deadlines
- Confident with own ability to take responsibility and to think strategically,
- Strong analytics, ideally advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent presentation skills both oral and written
The company offer an excellent benefits package and a strong opportunity to develop your finance career with a growing business. If you match the above key skills then apply today for further details.
Salary on offer: £47,500 – £55,000
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.