In this role, you will:
- Review work of corporate action associates, checking for completeness and accuracy, before approving items for further processing.
- Maintain corporate action information databases to ensure information is entered and distributed to internal and external partners in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaise with internal client teams (i.e. accounting groups, portfolio managers, fund tax analysts, legal and compliance advisors, etc.) to ensure proper handling of corporate action events.
- Ensure all corporate action data is received and validated in an accurate and timely manner by sourcing information from external data providers, custodians, and issuers.
- Interpret terms and conditions of corporate action events across various global markets to understand relevant impacts on investment portfolios.
- Provide meaningful analysis of corporate action events and solicits portfolio managers for election decisions; ensures election decisions are received by applicable response deadline.
- Submit election instructions to the custodians, depositories, agents, and/or brokers prior to established market deadline.
- Research and resolve custodian and internal client inquiries; effectively communicating with internal and external partners.
- Liaise with custodians, depositories, agents, third party data providers, and issuers to clarify corporate event terms.
What it takes:
- Undergraduate degree (business degree preferred) or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- At least 2 years experience in financial services with corporate actions experience.
- Strong time management, planning and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Interested in studying for professional qualifications like the IMC, CFA.
If you think you are a fit for this role, get in touch with us today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.