Transfer Agency Operations – Wealth Management
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000. Plus bonus and benefits.
As directed by the Operations Client Servicing Manager, the Operations Analyst will hold responsibility for new and leaving clients, deceased clients, internal stock transfers, and maintenance of static client data.
- Set up new clients within CRM
- Transition of assets for new and leaving clients
- Obtain and load CGT histories for new clients
- Review missing and inconsistent client data
- Client data entry
- Complete tasks assigned on Task lists and ensure they are signed off by due date
- Restructure client portfolios according to Front Office requests
- Administration of deceased clients
- Administration of Leaving client
- Process and reconcile portfolios for quarterly valuation production
- LEI processing including renewals and queries.
- Pulse testing prior to new releases
- Maintaining procedures for the all job-related areas and checklist completion for designated tasks
- Producing monthly operational and MIS stats
- Project work that may arise due to changes in regulation or the need for developing processes
- Anything else that may be reasonably requested.
Personal skills, knowledge and talents required
Aptitude and talents:
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, drive, and commitment whilst still being grounded and approachable
- Demonstrate an ability to work on their own and without supervision, showing initiative and taking responsibility but also with a good understanding of teamwork.
Skills and experience:
- Maintain high standards of diligence and accuracy at all times
- Ability to adopt best working practices
- Absolute focus on client service, including awareness of cultural differences in working practices
- Good standard of oral and written communication
- High standard of IT literacy (MS Office, especially Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to plan and organise time effectively.