Trade Support – Commodities
Our client is a prestigious commodity broker based in the West End of London. They are seeking to hire a commodity trade support associate to aid the trading team in buying and selling commodities. This will be a varied role working in a small but dynamic organisation, with the chance to develop a career in the industry.
- Minimum 2:2 degree;
- No experience in commodities necessary, but office experience is necessary;
- Good customer manner;
- Willingness to learn in the role;
- Learning the full cycle of buying and selling commodities;
- Account management;
- Good numerical skills a must;
- Proactive with an entrepreneurial attitude;
- Marketing/PR experience (or knowledge of) would be useful.
The job will allow a new graduate or recent graduate the chance to begin a career in London working for an expanding company, with good future prospects for a long-term position.