Trade Operations Analyst
Investment Operations is a global team which provides trade processing and account reconciliation services to the firm’s Investment Division;
Securities trading operations is responsible for trade capture, delivery, settlement, and reporting for securities traded globally. Associates work closely with portfolio managers, analysts, and traders to deliver precise and scalable operational support. This position will be based within the EMEA Investment Operations Team in London and provide settlements coverage for all globally traded Equity and Fixed Income trades.
- Provide Trade support (equity/fixed income) including trade capture, matching, trade settlement and confirmation – 40%;
- Work closely with the Portfolio Managers, Trades, Compliance, and other internal teams to provide adequate support on trade-related matters – 15%;
- Liaise with external counter-parties, third-party service providers to source underlying asset data – 15%;
- Utilise manager/custodian websites to monitor client transactions and assist with the handling of corporate actions – 15%;
- Manage trade breaks, settlements issues, broker fee reconciliation – 15%.
- University undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification/equivalent experience (2:1);
- Equity and Fixed Income knowledge, and Settlements experience.