I am currently recruiting for a Team Assistant to work for a highly respected Asset Management firm based in the West End. This is a fantastic opportunity to combine your PA and secretarial skills with client contact and administration!
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Diary support as required including travel arrangements
- Covering for and offering assistance to other members of the support team during absence from the office or during particularly busy times
- Ad-hoc duties in the office as required – IT, Office Management, general queries
- Ordering office supplies including stationery, coffee etc.
- On boarding of any new joiners to the different departments
- Answering and directing calls to the appropriate person via the switchboard
- General organization of department filing cabinets
- Monthly overview reporting for barge section
- Arrange meetings and conferences
- Make restaurant, hotel and taxi reservations
The company offer a hugely welcoming and supportive working environment, a healthy work life balance, scope for long term progression and an excellent benefits package.
If you are currently working at a Senior Level and looking for a challenging role within financial services then this role is for you!