Salary: £50,000 – £60,000
Our client is a PE-backed business in the service sector looking to hire a Tax Associate. Reporting to the Head of Tax, you will gain international exposure across 200 international entities across 23 countries, and business partner with key financial and operational stake holders across the wider group.
Some of the responsibilities and duties:
- Main contact for communication with HMRC;
- Manage tax risks and governance;
- Act as trusted tax business partner to the local finance managers regarding all matters of tax and statutory deductions;
- Provide tax input to any group structuring projects including acquisitions and disposals;
- Corporate tax and VAT compliance;
- Prepare tax accounting for inclusion in entity level and group consolidated statutory accounts;
- Work closely with external advisors as necessary.
- Qualified accountant (ACA or CTA Qualified)
- (Ideally from a Big 4 TAX advisory practise );
- One of 2 profiles: either 0-3 years PQE and currently in a Big 4 environment, or 5-15 years experience as Tax Manager looking for a change of company and happy to fulfil the job above on an ongoing basis;
- International business experience;
- Strong business partnering and communication skills;
- Strong working ethic.