Our client, who is well-known in the Financial Sector, is looking for a Qualified Accountant to join their Finance Team to help with the TPAs and the Operations Team around the tax structure. You will also act as the Finance Expert on the tax for the business to the wider business and work closely with the Operations team. This is a highly visible role within the business and will have internal stakeholder engagement as well as working with the client base.
The key areas of responsibility are:
- Working with the TPAs for the outsourced filings and accounting provision and relevant audit queries.
- Oversee all the in-house deliverables.
- Oversee all the filings where appropriate.
- Identify and define the Operation Tax risks.
- Improve the framework for Operational Tax risk.
- Constantly update knowledge to the business about legislative changes across relevant functions.
- Report to various internal committees.
- Ad-hoc finance and operations work.
The successful individual will be a fully qualified Accountant with relevant FS-based tax role previously. Strong analytical skills and good excel skills are also needed to be a success in this role, and strong stakeholder skills and great communication skills are essential.
For immediate consideration please apply via the link provided, for the attention of James Tindall.