My client, a well known FMCG is looking for an enthusiastic Supply Chain Finance Manager.
The successful candidate will report into the Head of FP&A Planning and Supply Chain Finance. There will also be a direct working relationship with the Operations Director.
Some of the duties include:
- Own and develop all supply chain factory P&L models.
- Consolidation and understanding of supply chain bridges including key drivers such as inflation and cost savings.
- Support the Operations Director on any ad hoc Strategic projects.
- Work with site finance to understand, track and increase visibility of cost savings projects.
- Work with site accountants to review AUC balances and clear old AUC’s
- During forecast and budget processes consolidate the Capex and restructuring requirements of the sites.
- Inventory management.
- Standard Prime Cost management.
The successful candidate must be a hands on and independent performer with the ability to show strong communication skills alongside Budgeting and operations experience.
For more details please apply using the link provided with your CV attached.
£70k + £7,500 car