Senior Finance Analyst (FTC)
Salary: £60,000 – £65,000
Our client, a well-known retailer, is looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join their team on an initial 6 month FTC (very likely to be a 12 month FTC). This role forms a core part of the finance team and will support the business in key decisions.
Some of the duties and responsibilities:
- Review and challenge areas of overheads cost base and variances, and recommending remedial action for areas of overspend.
- Produce insightful month-end variance analysis.
- Provide business modelling support for business cases.
- Build an understanding of Product P&Ls, articulating the results to key stakeholders in the functional teams.
Qualifications and experience:
- Fully qualified accountant ACA/CIMA/ACCA with 2 years’ PQE experience;
- Strong Excel, Word, and Powerpoint skills.;
- Experience in a commercial finance environment operating at a senior level across multiple products and services.