Revenue Accountant (Temp to Perm)
Salary: £300.00 – £350.00 per day
Our client, a well-known financial services firm, is looking to hire a part-qualified Revenue Accountant.
Some of the responsibilities & duties include:
- Deliver assets and net money reports to senior management.
- Prepare the commentary and analysis on assets and revenues.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required by the Revenue Manager.
- Assist with audit queries as and when required.
- Develop stakeholder relationships.
- Enforce existing controls and assist in the implementation of the new Risk Control Framework.
Skills & knowledge required:
- Part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Some knowledge of revenues and assets under management.
- Good excel skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.