Researcher (**Internal Vacancy**)
Salary: Excellent (basic salary plus commission)
- Placing senior-level candidates in interim roles, local and international
- On-boarding senior-level candidates in contractor roles, local and international
- Taking ownership of interim candidates’ weekly pay
- Organising references and paperwork.
- Being comfortable with ambiguity
- The ability to call and engage candidates at any level
- The gravitas to impress very senior candidates and clients with market knowledge and general intelligence.
- Returning mums with previous recruitment experience who may need flexibility to work from home or flexible working hours
- Sales consultants from a variety of finance-related roles
- Graduates with a finance degree (2.1 or above) with a knowledge of finance and strategy
- Researchers from more structured search and selection firms looking for flexibility and a better work-life balance.
- 4 days per week (for the right person) or working from home for up to 2 days (with 3 days in the office)
- Reduced hours for the occasional school pick-up
- Full-time graduate role with full training to grow into a 360 senior recruiter, with OTE of 6 figures in the second year
- A competitive bonus scheme
- 26 days holiday
- Workplace pension scheme
- Exceptional offices based at 1 Poultry, London.