Salary: £40,000 – £55,000
Our client, based in West London, is looking for a Reporting Accountant to join their team.
Some of the duties and responsibilities:
- Corporation tax computation analysis and preparation including capital allowances (e.g. repairs, legal, and other tax sensitive areas);
- Key involvement in corporation tax submissions;
- Key involvement in statutory accounts production and other reporting projects;
- Assistance with year-end preparation;
- Prepare monthly and annual reporting services for the Chairman;
- Ad-hoc regulatory submissions;
- Supporting the Head of Group Accounting role.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Newly qualified/finalist accountant (ACCA preferably) with strong technical accounting knowledge and skills.;
- Previous position in small/medium audit firm;
- Ideally experience of the retail sector;
- High level of spreadsheet ability essential for data manipulation (e.g. lookup functions, pivot tables);
- Good communication skills with the confidence and credibility to interact with colleagues at all levels.