Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 per annum
My client is looking for a Regulatory Reporting Analyst to join their growing team.
Some of the duties & responsibilities include:
- Take ownership of future reporting coverage for financial reporting (FINREP)
- Assisting with the implementation of regulatory changes within the department.
- Acceptance of new releases of regulatory reporting software.
- Provide assistance in testing, planning and implementing projects which affect the Regulatory Reporting.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from the regulators.
- Engage management and stakeholders to reflect inputs to ILAAP and ICAAP as part of
Some of the key skills needed:
- A minimum of 3 years working a financial services environment.
- Extensive knowledge of bank and regulatory frameworks.
- Knowledge of financial accounting and risk management.
- Professional Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.).