Salary: Competitive base salary with excellent bonus and benefits
Our client, a global asset management company, are looking to hire a junior recruitment assistant to support the wider talent acquisition team.
- Ensuring all candidates are updated on the recruitment system with correct status
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to arrange interviews across various mediums; e.g. face to face, telephone, telepresence
- Providing recruiters with logistics support for interviews – e.g. booking rooms, arranging catering, booking equipment, booking travel and interviewer biographies
- In conjunction with Recruiters (where appropriate) assist with the sourcing and collation of interview feedback
- Owning the Executive Committee (EXCO) process. From production of report generated from the recruitment system. HR Offer Approval forms and printing of EXCO agenda items and supporting documentation
- Acting as first point telephone cover for the recruitment, and broader HR team when required
- Managing the recruitment inbox
- Responding to speculative CV’s and ad-hoc letters/emails
- Assisting Recruiters (when requested) with the logging and tracking of responses to direct adverts – e.g. postings on websites, internship adverts at universities
- Ensuring all templates are updated and saved
- Pulling together the offer pack
- Processing of recruitment invoices and candidate expenses
- Ensuring PSL folders are kept up to date.
- Responsible for logging and scanning signed contract, communicating to the wider HR team, processing of new starter forms in conjunction with HR Associate.
- Assistance in planning of assessment days for summer interns
- Facilitating candidate testing (when required)
- Recruitment Project work
- Manage reporting requirements for the recruitment function
- Process all agency and consultant invoices on a weekly basis.
- Adhering to the in-house Code of Ethics which forms part of employment contract, and which includes the following key policies: Management of Conflicts of Interest, Treating Clients Fairly, Confidentiality of Client and Business Information, Handling of Inside Information, Personal Account Dealing, Disclosure of Outside Interests, Provision or receipt of Gifts, Entertainment, Events or other benefits
- Ensuring Compliance forms are completed and returned on a timely basis for example investment limit checks, training logs, PAD declarations, Code of Ethics, Gifts and Entertainment (including events) declaration, Beneficial ownership declaration, Declaring outside interests, and fit and proper questionnaire, etc.
- Ensuring attendance at Compliance training sessions, as well as completion of electronic training.
- Adhering to the conflicts of interest and confidentiality policies and advising Compliance of any possible issues.
- Maintaining client confidentiality, and ensuring that client data is protected, encrypted, transported securely and is stored away each evening and if sensitive information, that it is locked away.
- Ensuring keeping up to date on procedures and best practice relevant to job responsibilities, to avoid operational losses / Operational Risk events from crystallising.
- Ensuring appropriate level of training and threshold competence levels are maintained.
- Ensuring any changes in job description in personal information or circumstances, any promotion, any exam or training courses are provided to HR.
- Being alert to possible wider Compliance and Operational Risk issues within the general business (as well as own business area) such as staffing, business continuity planning, reputational risk, etc. and reporting any concerns to Compliance and or Operational Risk.
- Degree educated
- Financial services or professional services industry experience (preferable)
- Recruitment experience (highly desirable)
- Administrative experience in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Experience of organising complex meetings across different mediums and across different geographical locations.
- Advanced Outlook experience
- High level system skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong organisational skills
- Resourceful and ability to use own initiative
- High attention to detail
- Confidentiality and ability to handle sensitive matters at all times
- Ability to build relationships easily
- Ability to multi task and prioritise often heavy workload
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to be clear and concise when passing on information
- Composure under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable.