My client is looking for a temp-perm full time receptionist with financial experience to provide all-round administrative support to the London office and manage the reception area. Reports to the office manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manages the reception area, greet clients and visitors, setting up meeting rooms and overseas room bookings. Answers phones and
responds to internal and external calls. Takes and relays messages. Evaluates requests, identifies issues and determines appropriate
source for resolution.
2. Greets clients and visitors, assisting them as needed with directions and other help. May be required to guide visitors to a meeting
3. Schedules meetings using scheduling software as applicable. Organises meetings from determining a room location to notifying all
appropriate parties, arranging lunches, sending re-scheduling if needed and tracking participants reply.
4. Provides all-round administrative support for departments e.g. express deliveries, mailings, correspondence, reports, presentations,
binding, preparation of material for clients visits. Uses a variety of software applications including but not limited to Word, Powerpoint, Excel
and Lotus Notes to prepare materials.
5. Orders and inventories department office supplies as needed. Responsible for ensuring cost effective inventory levels are maintained for
common department materials. Keeps contact with vendors for maintenance of stationary equipment, kitchen supply, express mail.
6. Logs invoices and sends invoices to the Account Payable department in US and answering invoice queries.
7. Files all office related materials in an accurate and timely manner to ensure easy access and retrieval by department personnel.
8. Maintains confidentiality at all times.
9. Manages: holidays/sickness record, room bookings and hardware bookings, administrative records, security access cards and courier
deliveries. Ad-hoc administration where necessary (holidays/sickness etc).
10. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.