Part-qualified Finance Analyst
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
Our client, a tech company, is looking for a Part-qualified Finance Analyst to join their team.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist with weekly and monthly reporting of costs and revenue;
- Assist in the provision of annual budget and quarterly re-forecasts;
- Develop a strong understanding of the business, including financial metrics and operational KPIs, to provide commercial and financial guidance to the commercial and operational management;
- Maintain close relationship with team responsible for accounting to fully understand all month-end accounting and ensure relevant team members are exposed to the business as appropriate;
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA;
- Good Excel skills;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work to tight deadlines.