Operations/Fund Transitions Analyst
Salary: Excellent, with bonus and benefits
Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking full responsibility for the co-ordination and management of fund transition delivery to a designated timeframe.
- Good understanding of the framework and role of entities supporting a fund model such as, but not limited to, Administrators, Depositaries, Board of Directors, Management Companies, and Paying Agents.
- A knowledge of how different fund vehicles are structured (Lux Sicav, UK Oeic, Cayman Funds).
- Responsible for co-ordinating the delivery of actions by various departments to facilitate a fund transition.
- Able to run an agenda and lead internal meetings or meetings with externals such as custodians, the end client, or any other external party, so that collectively all stakeholders are aware of their actions and responsibilities in a fund transition.
- Build working relationships across a wide range of internal departments.
- Have the adaptability to transfer your organisation and project skills to be able to run other product-related work not directly related to fund transitions. For example, a regulatory change which may require a change to how a fund is structured.
- Ownership of product administration tasks as and when requested.
Essential Experience :
You will have:
- Experience in fund transition work as a prerequisite.
- Very strong organisation skills with high attention to detail.
- High levels of dependability, initiative, and motivation.
- Adaptability to take on smaller, more administrative tasks as necessary.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. Knowledge of Jira would be a benefit.