- Daily/Monthly/Quarterly Production of Reconciliations.
- Stock and Cash Reconciliations with all custodians and administrators.
- Ensure all breaks are investigated and resolved within good time. All interested parties to be advised in good time and systems updated where required.
- Point of contact for the administrators and internally for queries on our Funds.
- NAV Oversight for Funds.
- Reconciling Forward FX positions between Pulse, custodians and administrators.
- Analysis and prevention of overdrafts, including management information thereon.
- Supporting the quarterly management fee control process.
- Calculation of daily internal client money reconciliation.
- Monthly reporting to custodians.
- Assisting with new development testing.
- Adding new controls to reduce Operational errors.
- Identify process improvement and risk reduction initiatives in relation to areas of responsibilities.
- Maintain procedures for the all job related areas and checklist completion for designated tasks.
- Overflow and holiday cover for other Operations Analysts and Graduate Trainees.
- The Operations department changes as a result of role rotation and the nature of the existing and expanding client base, and internal and external factors. As such, job descriptions for individuals are subject to periodic revision.
- Adopt best working practices and contribute to the culture of continuous improvement.
- Anything else that may be reasonably requested.
PERSON SUMMARY: Key skills, knowledge, behaviours and qualifications expected to fulfil the role
Skills and Capabilities
The individual is expected to demonstrate the following working with our clients and colleagues:
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain high standards of diligence and accuracy at all times.
- Ability to multitask whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Desire to work as an active member of a team and provide constructive feedback where appropriate.
- Absolute focus on client service, including awareness of cultural differences in working practices.
- High standard of IT literacy (MS Office, especially Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Values and Behaviours
The individual is expected to demonstrate the following, working with our clients and colleagues::
- Ethical – knowing (and demonstrating through day-to-day role) what is right, fair, honest and relevant to clients.
- Humble and respectful of, and empathy towards others.
- Integrity in everything we do.
- Self-motivation, bright, curious and propensity for continuous development and improvement.
- Dynamism, collaborator and contributor in a team environment.
- Always delivers on agree commitments.
Looking for a second jobber with 2 to 4 years steady experience in a Wealth/Asset Management role with very strong reconciliation experience.