Operations Analyst – Asset Management
Salary: negotiable depending on experience
- Oversee the outsourced rebate and renewal commission process and service standards by the Transfer Agent (TA), ensuring SLA’s are met. This includes desk-based and onsite monitoring.
- Calculate internal complex calculations using internal and external data.
- Working in partnership to ensure that fee rebate accruals are maintained accurately and payments to clients are made timely and accurately.
- Review Distribution Agreements from an operational perspective.
- Build strong relationships with third party suppliers, transfer agents, key distribution partners/clients, and key internal stakeholders, specifically Distribution.
- Take ownership of queries raised by the TA and other internal teams, in accordance with procedures and timeframes.
- Enhance and develop existing processes and procedures; for example, controls and reporting.
- Review and maintain a strong control-focused operating environment.
- Carry out additional duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in a Fund Management company within Operations/Trade Support.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- High standard on Microsoft Word and Excel (VBA, SQL and/or Python skills highly advantageous).
- Understanding of offshore and UK funds.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels, with both internal and external parties.
- Good relationship building skills/team player.
- Ability to escalate issues when appropriate.
- Controls-based approach.
- Strong customer focus.
- Attention to detail.
- Effective problem solver and solution-orientated.
- Flexible, adaptable, and ability to respond effectively to changing business needs.
- Good time management.