Operations Analyst – Asset Management
Salary: Competitive base salary with excellent bonus and benefits
Our client, a boutique asset manager based in the West End, are looking for an experienced operations analyst to join the team in assisting with the ongoing development of processes. The firm recently moved Front Office and trade capture systems, so helping with development of new controls and procedures are a pivotal part of this role.
- Trade affirmation across all product types – Equities, Bonds, Equity swaps, IRS, Swaptions, Credit Default Swaps, Repo, Futures, & Options
- Fail management
- Static data maintenance and instrument set up
- Management of corporate action and proxy events
- Option exercises/expiry monitoring
- Daily cash and position reconciliations
- Regulatory Reporting – AIFMD, Form PF, SFTR, RTS 28, EMIR
- Daily calculation of asset class/shareclass hedging
- Monitoring capital activity and updating FX trading notionals
- Cash/collateral management.
- 4-5 years in a similar trade support role
- Knowledge of a variety of product types
- Ideally have used CTM, Cortexa, DS Match, Markitwire,or Ice Link previously
- Corporate actions knowledge
- Advanced Excel (coding a significant plus)
- Experience of UCITS funds would be preferable.