Numerous CASS Operations – Asset Management (Contract Roles)
Excellent day rate
Contractor 1 – Individual contributor – CASS Reconciliation investigations:
- In depth oversight of client money cash and asset reconciliations, investigation of breaks and discrepancies.
- Raises queries to request additional information on breaks and discrepancies with the outsourced Platform provider.
- Owns the responsibility for tracking and progressing responses from the outsourced Platform provider, requesting additional information where required, progressing items to closure and resolution of the break/discrepancy.
- Checks and verifies findings against breach and risk event the database. Records new findings appropriately.
- Manages the day to day relationship between the firm and the outsourced provider in relation to reconciliation oversight.
- Escalate any problems to management. Responsible for liaising with internal stakeholders to resolve queries or issues, including Private Investor Services and Compliance Advice.
- Maintains the relevant internal product databases. Responsible for ensuring these are up-to-date and accurate, and evidence is suitable retained for tracked and resolved.
- Highlights trends identified from the oversight performed and additional information received from the Platform provider.
- Recommends changes to controls or the creation of new procedures to cover any issues identified that are necessary to ensure service levels and regulations are adhered to.
- Participates in special projects and performs other related duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Minimum three years general experience and three years industry experience.
- CASS reconciliation experience essential.
- Familiarity with risk management concepts and internal control operations preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management, time management and organizational skills; ability to work independently and within teams.
- Ability to maintain strong knowledge of applicable company and departmental business processes, policies and procedures.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Initiative, flexibility, and ability to work independently.