Marketing Executive Asset Management
Salary: Excellent, plus bonus and excellent benefits
My client, a top Asset Management firm, is looking to hire a Marketing Executive.
- Coordinate and implement a number of marketing activities across the full range of marketing disciplines. Activities may include advertising, email communications, events both third party and proprietary, videos, client coms, web, content partnerships and research.
- Support the delivery of strategic campaigns and segment-specific initiatives (products, fund launches, thematic or education) including contributing to developing messages, setting objectives, defining customer journey and marketing plan, project managing content delivery across a broad range of media in coordination with the global segment and campaign manager.
- Support the roll out and distribution of content developed by the global content team and other teams as relevant. This will involve defining and implementing the distribution strategy.
- Help to plan, coordinate and deliver events (proprietary events, industry events where AXA IM is a sponsor) and analyse and deliver event metrics as well as follow up communications.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and Corporate Communications to measure and report on the efficiency and effectiveness of activities.
- Help with the delivery of a variety of projects for the global marketing team as and when required.
- Help to manage the budget for each activity.
You would NEED to have experience in Financial Services marketing to be suitable for this role.