Management Reporting Analyst
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Our client is a market leading brand looking to hire a Group Financial Analyst. The successful candidate will be a driven, studying accountant who will be reporting into the Head of FP&A.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Deliver an accurate monthly management reporting pack to the board.
- Production of KPI reports.
- Provide monthly reports on financial performance against forecasts and budges.
- Maintain a consistent review of internal group reporting capability.
- Work closely with the Head of FP&A and others to review and develop management reporting systems and capability.
- Perform any other job-related duties as required by their supervisor or management.
For a more detailed conversation around this opportunity, please apply using the link provided with your CV attached for the attention of Helen Finn.