Salary: £45,000 – £50,000
Our client is a multi-national fast-growing transport company looking to hire a Management Accountant based in West London who will work within its centralised Group Head Office Finance Team.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Support the centralised finance team.
- Improve and streamline existing processes.
- Produce all balance sheet and P&L reconciliations.
- Liaison with the Group Accountant, to ensure that the individual operating company accounts can be consolidated in a timely manner.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets for all operating entities.
The ideal candidate will be a newly-qualified ACA looking for career progression within a dynamic, faced-paced organisation.
- Balance Sheet
- Management Accountant.