**Reconciliation experience is essential**
- Daily/Monthly/Quarterly Production of Reconciliations across the firm.
- Stock and Cash Reconciliations with all custodians and administrators.
- Ensure all breaks are investigated and resolved within good time. All interested parties to be advised in good time and systems updated where required.
- Point of contact for the administrators and internally for queries on our Funds.
- NAV Oversight for Funds.
- Reconciling Forward FX positions between Pulse, custodians and administrators.
- Supporting the quarterly management fee control process.
- Calculation of daily internal client money reconciliation.
- Monthly reporting to custodians.
- Assisting with new development testing.
- Adding new controls to reduce Operational errors.
- Identify process improvement and risk reduction initiatives in relation to areas of responsibilities.
- Maintain procedures for the all job related areas and checklist completion for designated tasks.
- Overflow and holiday cover for other Operations Analysts and Graduate Trainees.
- The Operations department changes as a result of role rotation and the nature of the existing and expanding client base, as well as internal and external factors. As such job descriptions for individuals are subject to periodic revision.
- Adopt best working practices and contribute to the culture of continuous improvement.
- Anything else that may be reasonably requested.
PERSON SUMMARY: Key skills, knowledge, behaviours and qualifications expected to fulfil the role.
Skills and Capabilities
The individual is expected to demonstrate the following while working with our clients and colleagues:
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain high standards of diligence and accuracy at all times.
- Ability to multitask whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Desire to work as an active member of a team and provide constructive feedback where appropriate.
- Absolute focus on client service, including awareness of cultural differences in working practices.
- High standard of IT literacy (MS Office, especially Word, PowerPoint, Excel).