Investment Research Associate – Hedge Fund
Our client is a multi-strategy asset manager based in the West End. The Firm’s investors include pension funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, funds of funds, endowments and foundations, and private banks.
Our client has an exciting new opportunity to work directly for the founder and senior investment officer (SIO) of the business. Acting as his personal research assistant, you will manage the flow of research that comes into the SIO office, circulating his thoughts and comments back to the wider research and trading teams as well as external contacts and stakeholders. As you build your working relationship with him, you will advise on streamlining the process as well as coming forward with interesting research ideas and information to supplement the weekly research process.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to have ‘one-on-one’ exposure to one of the most established figures in the financial services industry.
- Evaluate market research via a variety of channels and report on your findings
- Identify interesting research ideas
- Interface with the Head of Sector Research, Geopolitical Research and Head of Credit Trading
- Implement ways to improve systematically the flow of research material to the SIO and other parts of the business.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree educated – Economics, Maths or Science based subjects preferred
- Extremely organised and efficient
- Highly numerate
- High level of diligence and attention to detail
- Intellectually curious and imaginative
- Proactive and flexible
- Collaborative approach.