Investment Operations Analyst
The Investment Operations team is responsible for taking the output of the firm’s systematic investment strategies and implementing this through the full trade life cycle. The team works collaboratively across departments and with service providers to achieve this goal. The successful candidate will be able to show examples of creativity and self-starting, as well as being able to work as part of a highly motivated team.
- Multi-asset post-trade processing;
- FX exposure management;
- NAV reconciliations;
- Monitoring and managing contractual and regulatory obligations;
- Query resolution with both service providers and clients;
- Data collection and report generation;
- Process analysis and improvement projects;
- Business change initiatives.
- Top-tier investment banking, asset management, or hedge fund experience;
- Good university degree;
- Diligence and attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Capable of working to tight deadlines, calm and positive under pressure;
- Technical ability (prior knowledge of VBA/SQL/Python is desirable).