Investment Operations Analyst
Salary: Up to £50,000. Excellent bonus and benefits.
Our client, a boutique systematic hedge fund based in the West End, are looking for a dynamic professional to join the operations team in response to continued growth.The operations team are responsible for ensuring that all trades are processed accurately, from the point of capture to settlement, and reconciliations and other daily procedures are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Daily cash, stock & NAV, P&L reconciliations;
- Trade support – confirmations, settlements, break resolution;
- Reviewing portfolio exposure levels;
- Ensuring all daily procedures and checks are completed;
- Corporate actions processing and investigation;
- Ad-hoc queries;
- Project work, process improvements, automation.
- Degree educated in a mathematical or statistical discipline;
- 1-4 years’ experience in buy-side operations;
- Quantitative mind-set;
- Cash, stock, NAV, P&L reconciliation experience;
- Knowledge of whole trade-cycle, execution though to settlement.
- Ability to understand the working parts of a fund and how they interact;
- High level Excel;
- Strong mathematically;
- Extensive knowledge in VBA (SQL and Python desirable).