Interim Reporting Manager
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000
A fast-paced and growing leisure organisation is looking for a Group Reporting Manager to join their business on a long term fixed-term contract. Working with a dynamic and highly impressive CFO, this role will be a crucial hire for the Finance team.
Key role responsibilities include:
- Support routine and ad hoc financial reporting;
- Advise the finance team and the wider business on technical accounting matters;
- Monitor and assess changes to accounting standards and reporting;
- Post journals for non-operating costs and balance sheet items;
- Be a key contact for the auditors during the year-end audit;
- Support the management of month-end and the reporting structures;
- Assist with ad-hoc project requirements.
The ideal candidate will be an ACA-qualified individual that is looking for their first move into Industry. The role can be an FTC or a permanent role. Preference will be given to individuals on very short notice due to time challenges.