Interim Financial Accountant (3 month rolling contract)
Salary: £300 – £350 per day
Our client is a PE-backed pharmaceutical business who operate internationally and are looking for an immediately available interim Financial Accountant to join their team in their Surrey offices. You will be supporting the Senior Financial Accountant.
Some key duties for this opportunity will include:
- Assisting with month-end processes.
- Creating the P&L balance sheet.
- Reconciling bank statements.
- Cash flows and statutory accounts.
- Accounts receivable/accounts payable.
- Recording all financial transactions.
The business was recently acquired by the larger PE-backed entity so there is a current period of integration happening. This role will be playing a key part in supporting the finance team during this period of transformation and change.
Experience and skills required for this role are as follows:
- CIMA, ACCA, ACA qualified with strong PQE.
- Attention to detail and good record-keeping skills is a must.
- Confident communication and presentation skills.
- Experience using Excel and other accounting software.