Interim Finance Business Partner (3 month rolling contract)
Salary: £500 – £600 per day
Our client, a PE-backed Pharmaceutical business who operate internationally, are are looking for an immediately available interim Finance Business Partner to join their team in their Essex offices. You will be working with an extremely experienced Finance Director and Managing Director.
You will be the link between the Head Office FP&A team, and supporting the financial planning, monitoring, and reporting throughout the business.
Some key duties for this opportunity will include:
- To coordinate and review month-end processes;
- Prepare and distribute the monthly management pack;
- Monitor company results against forecasts, and provide accurate management information;
- Preparation of bi-annual accounts;
- Management of tender pricing.
The business was recently acquired by the larger PE-backed entity so there is a large period of change and transformation currently happening. This role will be playing a key part in supporting the commercial business in the implementation of their strategy on an interim basis.
Experience and skills required for this role are as follows:
- CIMA, ACCA, ACA qualified with several years PQE;
- Strong financial modelling skills;
- Confident communication and presentation skills;
- Proficient with technology, ideally SAP or other ERP systems;
- Project management experience is desirable.