Our client an International Travel solutions firm are currently looking to hire an experiences HR Administrator / Assisting to join this lovely down to Earth team!
- Assisting with the recruitment and On boarding Process:
- Issuing of contracts, offer letters and other associated joiner paper work.
- Overseeing the new joiner process including all referencing (via an external company), enrolment of company benefits, coordinate with Compliance, Health and Safety, notify relevant parties, updating the HR system in a timely manner and conducting an HR induction. Ensuring a file audit on all candidates is complete, prior to start date.
- Administration of Leaver Process:
- Managing entire leaver process; arranging exit interviews, organising leaver paperwork, notifying relevant parties and updating the HR system in a timely manner.
- Respond to reference requests for past or present employees.
- Compensation and Benefits support – administration of all staff benefits, support in annual renewal processes. Involvement in the annual compensation review and administration.
- MIS responsibility for HR database – employee data input and alterations, maintaining accurate records.
- Monitoring and administration of end of probation and long term service award letters.
- Issuing letters to employees relating to any changes to contracts or terms and conditions.
- Employee Relations support including fielding general employee or external enquiries.
- Managing the Attendance Database and International Staff Directory.
- Training and Development support, including taking and recording bookings and administration of the annual appraisal process.
- Advising staff members of Company policies and procedures, keeping up to date on all legal changes to policies.
- Responsibility for maternity leave of employees, arranging meetings to discuss options and policies, administration of all relevant paperwork and updating records.
- Attend and take an active role in Flexible Working meetings, administration of all documentation.
- Monthly updating of Organisation Charts.
- Processing of all HR invoices.
- General upkeep of the HR admin manual.
- General HR admin updating HR files and supporting HR department.
- Responsibility for monthly payroll administration process for UK liaising with outsourced payroll functions and general employee pay queries.
They are about to implement a new HR database so you’ll be involved in this project…great opportunity to learn and grow within a lovely team!
Call urgently to fast track your application