Head of Financial Reporting
Salary: £65,000- £75,000
Our client, a well-known FMCG retailer based in West London, is looking for a dynamic Head of Financial Reporting to join their team. This role will require you to support the financial controller in helping to drive forward the business.
Key Duties include:
- Responsibility and ownership of the ongoing development of the overall month-end reporting package for Senior Management review (P&L, working capital, and balance sheet).
- Ensure that there is detailed investment analysis of all capital expenditure projects.
- Lead and coordinate the whole end-to-end month end and group reporting process is presented on time and accurately.
- Ownership and timely delivery of the statutory accounts.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Familiarity with integrated ERP system.
- Accountancy qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- 5 years or more team management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong excel skills.