Head of Finance
Salary: £90,000 – £120,000
Our retail-based client is looking for a Head of Finance to join a Transformation team for the Group.
The role will have the financial management of the Transformation projects and programmes, linking these with business case preparations and working with Senior Stakeholders to align the cost governance, along with the budgets and forecast.
- Monthly financial performance review
- Business Partner with Group FP&A
- Providing High Level analysis to be presented to the board on various business cases
- Provide expert advice to the Board Members and Senior Finance Leadership Team
- Responsible for the compliance of any specific legislative, regulatory requirements
- Support and lead the various initiatives around the Group Change.
This is just a quick snapshot of the wide and varied role.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with at least 8 years’ post-qualified experience. Transformation experience is desirable, along with working knowledge of Anaplan.
For a confidential discussion over your suitability for this opportunity, please apply using the link provided with your latest CV attached for the attention of James Tindall.