Head of Finance
Salary: £80,000 – £110,000
Our client is looking for a Head of Finance to report in to the FD and oversee the Finance Team, as well as drive the Commercial and Strategy plans.
The Head of Finance will be mainly focussed on the more strategic elements of the role as there is currently a strong Technical Accounting team in place.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Review and develop the internal control environment;
- Manage the month-end close, budgeting, and forecasting process;
- Educate non-finance people around financial processes, commercial understanding, and reducing risk exposure;
- Drive a finance business partner mentality: working with the wider finance team to collectively solve problems and deliver first-class finance service delivery;
- Lead Change Management within the business sectors;
- Deliver Revenue and Operating Profit for the business.
Some of the skills and knowledge required:
- Successfully track record of leading and developing people;
- Ambitious and driven.
For a more detailed conversation around the opportunity and your current search, please apply using the link attached with your CV attached for the attention of James Tindall.