Head of Commercial Finance
Salary: £90,000 – £100,000
Our client in the retail sector, based in South East London, is looking to hire a Head of Commercial Finance to join their team. This role will support the Concessions Team and report into the FD.
Some of the key accountabilities:
- Produce all capital appraisals;
- Lead the forecasting cycle and budgeting for the division;
- Responsible for the general P&L to hit budgeted targets;
- Delivery of the monthly financial results;
- Monitor revenues and costs against the budget or forecasts on a weekly basis;
- Effectively business partner with the MD and all of the executive team.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Relevant accountant qualification with significant PQE;
- Multi-site business exposure;
- Retail/FMCG background;
- Strong commercial awareness;
- Highly collaborative individual.