Our client, a PE-backed business in the service sector, is looking to hire a Tax Manager. Reporting to the Head of Tax you will gain International exposure across 200 international entities across 23 countries and business partner with key Financial and Operational stakeholders across the wider group.
Some of the responsibilities and duties include:
- Main contact for communication with HMRC;
- Manage tax risks and governance;
- Act as trusted tax business partner to the local finance managers regarding all matters of tax and statutory deductions;
- Provide tax input to any group structuring projects including acquisitions and disposals;
- Corporate tax and VAT compliance;
- Prepare tax accounting for inclusion in entity level and group consolidated statutory accounts;
- Work closely with external advisors as necessary.
Experienced and skills required:
- Qualified accountant (ACA or CTA Qualified). Ideally from a Big 4 TAX advisory practise;
- One of 2 profiles: either 0-3 years’ PQE and currently in a Big 4 environment, or 5-15 years’ experience as a Tax Manager looking for a change and happy to fulfil the job on an ongoing basis;
- International business experience;
- Strong business partnering and communication skills;
- Strong working ethic.