Group Financial Accountant
Salary: £55,000 – £60,000
My client is a well-known retailer looking to hire a Group Financial Accountant. The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with previous experience in a finance team.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Lead and develop a treasuring function within a listed company.
- Track and develop cash flow forecasts.
- Ensure compliance with all loan covenants, including all reporting requirements.
- Oversee the treasure operations such as payments, bank reconciliations and admin.
- Maintain regular and accurate treasury reporting to senior management, including the preparation of board and audit committee papers.
- Develop the FX hedging strategy.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a treasury role and have excellent analytical skills, whilst continuously driving to improve processes and seek new challenges.