Salary: £60,000 – £70,000
Our client, a very well known British brand within the Hospitality industry, is currently looking for an individual to join their expanding Finance team.
The role will have great exposure across the group and would provide fantastic progression opportunities moving forward.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Production of the monthly consolidated income statement, cash flow, balance sheet and reserves reconciliation on a management and statutory basis;
- Book any consolidation journals required i.e IFRS2;
- Assist the Group Finance Manager in the production of the PLC Board management accounts;
- Work as part of the Group finance team to produce the Group budget, consolidating base budgets from the Group’s business divisions into a Group position;
- Producing the Group cash flow budget in conjunction with the Group Finance Manager and Management Accountant;
- Production of the Group budget presentation and Board paper;
- Key member of the cross departmental team (Finance, Company Secretarial and PR);
- Production of statutory consolidation;
- Analysis of the results for use by the Finance Director and CEO.
The successful candidate will likely be ACA qualified with 2 years’ post-qualified experience, either still in practice or in industry.
This is a rough oversight of the role. For a more detailed conversation please apply via the link provided with your CV attached for the attention of James Tindall.