Graduate Operations Analyst – Asset Management (One Year Internship)
This one year graduate internship is within the Reconciliations team, reporting to the Head of Settlements and Reconciliations.
The description of key tasks below is for guidance only and is subject to change as the requirements of the team change and as the role develops.
Key tasks will include:
- Cash and Stock Reconciliations using automated system (Accurate)
- Identification, investigation, and querying of breaks found through to completion and entry onto Dimension
- Updating Dimension on a daily basis with any income or expense including interest, dividends, tax reclaims, and fees
- Checking, investigation, and clearing of overdrafts on a daily basis
- Cash management of accounts – checking that all balances are being repatriated back to base
- Checking that entries are correctly posted to sub accounts within the multi-counsellor system.
- Experience of Excel
- Some investigation experience
- A good working knowledge of the internet in order to use custodian websites.
Desirable but not essential:
- Previous experience of Dimension/Accurate
- Previous experience of multi-counsellor environments
- Any knowledge or experience dealing with the following:
- Tax reclaims
- Foreign Exchange
- Corporate actions.