My client, a leading global asset manager based in the City, are looking for a marketing associate to join it’s expanding team.
The role will be responsible for managing the execution of marketing activities to a number of client segments. This will involve project managing a variety of tasks, including delivering email marketing, direct mail, web, events, literature, multi-media, and ad-hoc marketing projects for different products and segments.
- Coordinate and implement a number of marketing activities across the full range of marketing disciplines. Activities may include advertising, email communications, events both third party and proprietary ,videos, client coms, web, content partnerships and research
- Support the delivery of strategic campaigns and segment-specific initiatives (products, fund launches, thematic or education) including contributing to developing messages, setting objectives, defining customer journey and marketing plan, project managing content delivery across a broad range of media in coordination with the global segment and campaign manager
- Support the roll out and distribution of content developed by the global content team and other teams as relevant. This will involve defining and implementing the distribution strategy.
- Help to plan, coordinate and deliver events (proprietary events, industry events where the firm is a sponsor) and analyse and deliver event metrics as well as follow up communications
- Collaborate closely with other team members and Corporate Communications to measure and report on the efficiency and effectiveness of activities
- Help with the delivery of a variety of projects for the global marketing team as and when required
- Help to manage the budget for each activity
- Relevant degree and at least 3 – 5 years’ experience in marketing and communications in the financial services sector, preferably with experience of the asset management/sector
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong verbal and written communicating skills
- Proven ability and confidence in presenting
- Experience in managing internal stakeholders
- Good creative skills
- Strong project management skills and a can do attitude
- Strong interest in investment matters
- Be a proactive, dynamic and highly client-focused self-starter
- Able to work independently yet as a proven team player
Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build easy relationships with different teams and person (investment teams, product managers and other business partners) to capture ideas and extract relevant and timely information